• Account registration
• Email newsletter sign up
• When you register for and participate in our programs, activities, initiatives, and events
• To complete your requests for more information or other assistance
• Towards processing your grant applications
• Verification of your account information
• When you communicate with us through the site
• When you provide user-generated content on any part of the website that permits it
• In conjunction with any other place on the website where you knowingly volunteer personal information
Anadhanam may also collect the following (non-identifying) information such as the internet domain and IP addresses from which you access the website, the date and time of your visit and the pages you access.
The information you voluntarily put on our site helps us improve your experience here. We use the material to provide services such as responding to your queries, processing donations, and providing tax exemption receipts. The details will also be used to keep you in loop of our activities and programs via mail. If you have subscribed to our e-newsletter you will receive it by email on a monthly basis. However, you can opt-out from receiving the e-newsletter any time by clicking on the “Unsubscribe” button provided in the e-newsletter. If you do not want to continue using Anadhanam account, you can send an email to us and we will delete/ deactivate your account.
We share only the consumer details required to provide the services. Anadhanam adheres to the highest standards of ethical practices in all our operations and follow the required security practices to protect the privacy of all visitors to our website.
Anadhanam uses industry standard efforts such as firewalls and Secure Socket Layers, to safeguard the confidentiality of your personal information. We make every effort to protect the any misuse of the information under our control.
Our security measures and policies are reviewed on a regular basis.
Users can modify their profile and any other information provided by them by logging in to their account.